Fax2mail Frequently asked Questions
1. How do I change my email address for receiving
- Logon to http://www.gosurf.fax086.co.za with your Passport
# and Password.
- Click on My Account.
- Click on Fax2mail Options
- Type in your new email where you want your faxes to be
Email faxes to this email address: your new email
- Click the Update button at the bottom.
- Also click on Update passport at top.
- Change your email address here too.
- Click Update Passport at bottum.
- If you are sending emails click on Email2Fax Options
- Change your email address and click Update at bottum.
2. How do I send faxes with mail2fax.
- Logon to your Fax2mail account as above.
- Click on Purchase.
- Click on Electronic Transfer.
- Select Upload funds to my pre-paid account in order
to send faxes.
- Type in the ammount you want to load onto your Email2fax pre-paid account and click recalculate. The ammount plas VAT will display.
- Click on Generate Purchase Order and follow
3. Can I change my 086 Fax2mail number.
- Yes you can.
- Logon to your Fax2mail Account as above.
- Click on Change Fax Number.
- The server will generate a new number for you.
- There is a once off charge of R150.